GOURMET GUAYUSA LOOSE LEAF
If you are not in the USA feel free to request a quote.
Restock on May 2021
- ✓ 100% NATURAL GUAYUSA | Our gourmet guayusa loose leaf is unique in that it is sifted so that it does not contain dust. This, along with the cut we have chosen for our loose leaf, makes it ideal for a clean, nutrient-packed brew. Since it does not contain dust, it may take a little longer to steep (a couple of extra minutes) depending on the strength of flavor you prefer.
- ✓ ALTERNATIVE TO YERBA MATE - COFFEE | Guayusa provides you with a rejuvenating burst of energy, different from coffee or other caffeinated teas.
- ✓ NO JITTERS NO CRASH | NO Tannins - Astringent FREE. Each leaf contains caffeine, Double antioxidants of green tea, and amino acids, which contribute to its nutritional value.
- ✓ SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING | We pack in a biodegradable mesh pyramid and we use tea bags without tags and overwrap, keeping tons of material out of landfills every year.
- ✓ SOCIAL IMPACT | Pacha works with local Amazonian indigenous families to promote social change through sustainable development projects.
A) Heat water until it reaches 205°F / 96 °C then add 4 grams of guayusa (about 2 spoonfuls) per 5.5 oz / 162ml of water. Let steep for 5 minutes.
B) Boil water with 4 grams of guayusa (about 2 spoonfuls) per 5.5 oz / 162ml of water for 5 to 10 minutes.
C)Cold Brew: Steep directly in cold water - no heat required. Stir and Strain leaves after 2+ hours.
For orders over 660 pounds (300kg), please contact email@example.com