GUAYUSA tea contains enough caffeine to give natural energy to the body and soul throughout the day
Ingredient: Guayusa Loose Leaf + Fine Aroma Cacao
Cacao Color: Brown Tones
Guayusa Leaf Color: Brown and Green Tones
Net Weight: 16 oz
About 80 mg of Caffeine per serving
✓ TASTING TEST
- AROMA: Light Cacao + Light Floral
- COLOR: Medium brown tones
- FLAVOR: Medium cacao with a medium-pleasant bitterness + lightly sweet
✓ EASY BREWED
*You need an 8 CUP FRENCH PRESS BREWER and GRINDER
- Warm up your empty French Press by rinsing it with hot water. It helps maintain the temperature while brewing for the best extraction.
- Measure out 36g (about 6 Tablespoons) of guayusa cacao and grind it as coarse as breadcrumbs.
- Now that your French Press is warmed up, discard the hot water, add guayusa cacao into the empty press, and fill it up with hot water.
- At 5:00, you are ready to press. Firmly push the press all the way down.
- Serve it up. Pour guayusa cacao into a carafe immediately to avoid over-extraction. If the guayusa cacao sits on the grounds too long, it continues to extract and will become bitter.
- To clean the French Press, we find it easiest to add a little water to the grounds, give it a good swirl, and empty it into the trash or compost bin.
ICE: Bring infusion to room temperature; add ice or refrigerate until the desired temperature.
✓ Our Products
|NATURAL:||Yes, 100% natural|
|FRESH:||Yes, We produce in small batches to keep the leaf fresh|
|SMOKED:||Not, Our guayusa leaves are not smoked|
|HARVEST:||Our leaves are harvested by hand|
|PRODUCTION:||We produce in a traditional way allowing our customers to enjoy an ancient product with its original taste, smell and color|
Guayusa is a sacred leaf that has been brewed in the Amazon for centuries.
AMAZON REGION: Indigenous peoples of the Ecuadorian Amazon use guayusa leaves to make an energizing beverage to drink in the morning |
THE TSÁCHILA COMMUNITY: Indigenous group native to the coastal region of Ecuador traditionally use guayusa leaves for healing and spiritual activities |