- PACHA products are made with 100% natural guayusa - a sacred leaf that has been brewed in the Amazon for centuries.
- Each leaf contains caffeine, antioxidants and amino acids, which contributes to its nutritional value.
- Guayusa provides you with a rejuvenating burst of energy, different from coffee or other caffeinated teas. The people of the Ecuadorean Rainforest describe it as “ancient energy”.
- Packaging is ECO friendly
- Pacha works with indigenous farmers and small farmers to promote social change through sustainable development projects.
Tea Tasting Traditional
Taste: Smooth, sweet, earthy & herbal
Aroma: Earthy and herbal
Color: Light brown with green and yellow tones
Ingredients: Hand-selected 100% natural guayusa
Tea Tasting Chocolate
Taste: Cocoa, smooth, sweet and earthy
Aroma: Cocoa , sweet, earthy
Color: Light brown with yellow tones
Ingredients: Hand-selected 100% natural guayusa & Shell of the cocoa bean with roasted cocoa nibs