✓ 100% NATURAL GUAYUSA CACAO | Our gourmet guayusa cacao is produced with guayusa and fine aroma cacao.
✓ ALTERNATIVE TO YERBA MATE - COFFEE | Guayusa provides you with a rejuvenating burst of energy, different from coffee or other caffeinated teas.
✓ NO JITTERS NO CRASH | NO Tannins - Astringent FREE. Each leaf contains caffeine, Double antioxidants of green tea, and amino acids, which contribute to its nutritional value.
✓ SOCIAL IMPACT | Pacha works with local Amazonian indigenous families to promote social change through sustainable development projects.
✓ FRESH: Yes, We produce in small batches to keep the leaf fresh.
✓ SMOKED: Not, Our guayusa leaves are not smoked.
✓ HARVEST: Our leaves are harvested by hand.
✓ PRODUCTION: We produce in a traditional way allowing our clients to consume an ancient product with its original taste, smell, and color.
- AROMA: Light Cacao + Light Floral
- COLOR: Medium brown tones
- FLAVOR: Medium cacao with a medium-pleasant bitterness + lightly sweet
*You need an 8 CUP FRENCH PRESS BREWER and GRINDER
- Warm up your empty French Press by rinsing it with very hot water. It helps maintain the temperature while brewing for the best extraction.
- Measure out 48g (about 8 Tablespoons) of guayusa cacao and grind it as coarse as breadcrumbs.
- Now that your French Press is warmed up, discard the hot water, add guayusa cacao into the empty press, and fill up with hot water.
- At 4:00, you are ready to press. Firmly push the press all the way down.
- Serve it up. Pour guayusa cacao into a carafe immediately to avoid over-extraction. If the guayusa cacao sits on the grounds too long, it continues to extract and will become bitter.
- To clean the French Press, we find it easiest to add a little water to the grounds, give it a good swirl, and empty it into the trash or compost bin.
ICE: Bring infusion to room temperature, add ice or refrigerate until the desired temperature.