The indigenous communities of Ecuador traditionally brew their guayusa strong. You will enjoy the ancient energy of Guayusa in a traditional way "STRONG - Taste, Aroma and Color".
- ✓ 100% NATURAL GUAYUSA. | Our traditional Tea Bags are filled with guayusa Extra Fine (fine cut tea size). It does not contain dust. it ideal for a clean, nutrient-packed brew.
- ✓ ALTERNATIVE TO YERBA MATE - COFFEE | Guayusa provides you with a rejuvenating burst of energy, different from coffee or other caffeinated teas.
- ✓ NO JITTERS NO CRASH | NO Tannins - Astringent FREE. Each leaf contains caffeine, Double antioxidants of green tea, and amino acids, which contributes to its nutritional value.
- ✓ SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING | We pack in a biodegradable mesh pyramid, and we use tea bags without tags and overwrap, keeping tons of material out of landfills every year.
- ✓ SOCIAL IMPACT | Pacha works with local Amazonian indigenous families to promote social change through sustainable development projects
Tea Tasting Guayusa
Taste: smooth, sweet, and earthy
Aroma: Sweet, earthy
Color: Dark brown with yellow tones
Ingredients: Hand-selected 100% natural guayusa