- Our gourmet Tea Bags are filled with guayusa loose leaf. It does not contain dust. It has more flavor, smell and color. it ideal for a clean, nutrient-packed brew.
- SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING: We pack in a biodegradable mesh pyramid and we use tea bags without tags and overwrap, keeping tons of material out of landfills every year.
- 100% Natural Guayusa. NO TANNINS - Astringent FREE. It tastes smooth and naturally sweet.
- PACHA products are made with 100% natural guayusa - a sacred leaf that has been brewed in the Amazon for centuries.
- Each leaf contains caffeine, Double antioxidants of green tea and amino acids, which contributes to its nutritional value.
- Guayusa provides you with a rejuvenating burst of energy, different from coffee or other caffeinated teas. The people of the Ecuadorean Rainforest describe it as “ancient energy”.
- Pacha works with indigenous farmers and small farmers to promote social change through sustainable development projects.
Tea Tasting Guayusa
Taste: smooth, sweet and earthy
Aroma: Sweet, earthy
Color: Dark brown with yellow tones
Ingredients: Hand-selected 100% natural guayusa
The shipping (USA) takes from 2 to 5 days, when not in stock it takes around 15 to 30 days. We always restock one time a month.